Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Farewell, Dear Snowman

Well, it's March 20th.

Here in Georgia, that means the pollen count is in the 9000s.  (I know, it's obscene.  We're setting all sorts of records down here, including our seventh straight day in MARCH in the 80s.  The weatherman said this morning that if you don't have to go outside, don't -- it's actually a dangerously high pollen count.  Madness!  I took my car to the "wash car" just now and by the time I pulled in my garage, it was green again.  For the record, I drive a blue car.  Yellow and blue = green car.  I live five minutes from the car wash.)

It also, sadly, means that it's Spring.  No, it's not that being Spring makes me sad (although the pollen sure does).  It's that I have to bring in my see-how-long-til-the-HOA-complains snowman.  You can read that story here.

Anyway, WHM and I just brought the poor guy in and later today we'll return him to the home from which we borrowed him.

Hmm.  Now, what else might I find to annoy the spineless, short-sighted, un-neighborly, unresponsive, decidedly-deceitful HOA?  I'm open to ideas ... all within the letter of the covenants, of course.    :)

--Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment