Saturday, March 31, 2012

Target Deal!

Not to brag or anything, but to totally take a minute to brag here, but I got a great deal at Target yesterday and I just have to brag share.  WHM is invited to a birthday party in a few weeks, and it's a little girl's party.  I noticed this Sunday that the Target circular had coupons in it -- something that's rare, at best.  One of the coupons was for 50% off any Disney Princess item.  Well, bingo, that's a GREAT present for a 3-year-old girl!

Went to Target yesterday, and found a Disney Princess Cinderella with her Prince and a storybook.  Regular price, $34.99.  On sale for $19.99.  After coupon, $9.99.

Who looks like the hero now, huh?!  What a GREAT gift!  And for half of what I'd normally spend on a kid's party gift, to boot!

(Seriously, I am thinking about going back to get another one just to keep in an emergency birthday-present stash.  I don't think I could do that great again if I tried!)

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment