Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update on Projects: #2

I know, ages ago I also promised you an update on the little thing I had going with cork.  Turns out that one isn't done yet, after all, despite my best efforts.  More on that one eventually.

In the meantime, this little half-beauty below has been an on-again, off-again project since August.  I'm still not perfectly happy with it, but I think it's at least close enough to call finished for the time being.  I'm pretty confident there will be more tinkering with this one in the future.  I have crimson ribbon I want to incorporate either as a hanger or a bow, and I fiddled some with that, but not enough to like it enough to keep it ... so this is still a work in progress.  Hopefully I can take Mick's advice and decide what I like in time to sell a handful of wreaths like this for Football Season.  (Strangely, I felt the urge to capitalize there.)


I've actually got two more wreaths in the works -- I'm on a wreath kick, apparently -- but after that I think I'll be done with wreaths for a while.  Maybe.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment