Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another thing, OFF THE LIST!

What I should be doing:

Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry
Laundry

What I am doing:

Absolutely nothing household-chores related.  Although I did use floor wax, but not exactly on the floor ...

What we just finished:

The kids and I made Christmas ornaments for both sets of grandparents for Christmas, and only half-made our own set, the supplies for which have been sitting under my desk for six weeks now.  We spent some time just now finishing up everything that was left to do, while we waited for Mick to come home from work. 

These are the two boxes of ornaments we gave as gifts.  I figured you didn't need to see another photo of the ones we just finished.


This has turned out to be a fabulous day, and I can cross "Finish the Christmas Ornaments" off my to-do list!

--Jen

p.s.  If you're curious where I used the floor wax, it was inside the glitter ornaments!  You put a light coat of floor wax inside the glass ball, swirl it around, and pour in the glitter to coat.   The end result is gorgeous glittery ornaments that are not messy and won't get glitter all over you every Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment