Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet As Pie May Recipes

I can't believe it's May.  I can't believe CAM graduates preschool in two weeks.  I can't believe I am busy filling out kindergarten registration forms (speaking of which, I need to verify that we are, in fact, parishoners at our local church ... I really need to get on that since I told the school they'd have that last week ... thanks for letting me use you, dear readers, as a virtual to-do list). I can't believe it's two weeks 'til summer vacation.  Holy Moly.

And since it's officially May, that means new recipes!  I made it a full third of the year without missing a recipe and I am thrilled about this, because truth be told I wasn't sure how I'd do in the cooking club -- or for that matter, blogging, but I've really enjoyed blogging, even if I'm still working out how to do it well.  I'm really enjoying this club.  I also, coincidentally, need to get back to the gym.

Here are the recipes:

1.  Mexican Flatbread Pizza from the Pioneer Woman blog chosen by Ellen at Sweet and Savory Snacks

2.  Restaurant Style Salsa from the Pioneer Woman blog chosen by Cathy at The Blue House Chronicles

3.  Chicken Parmesan from The Pioneer Woman Cooks:  Food From My Frontier (pg. 130) chosen by Kristin at Life is So-Kool

4.  Orange Sweet Rolls from The Pioneer Woman Cooks:  Food From My Frontier (pg. 14) chosen by Kristin at Life is So-Kool


Only four this month, and two of them I'm pretty good at already.  Well, I'm good at chicken parm, and Mick makes Marie's killer (authentic) salsa.  Speaking of which, again, I promised Jennifer over at Come Rain or Come Shine that I'd post about that recipe, and I never did.  Okay, I need to do that, too.

Anyway ...  stay tuned.  I promise more photos, too.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment