Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh! The Drama!

This morning Mick was up and out early.  Since we don't have school, when the kids woke up they came in my room to snuggle and "watch kids' shows."  We have a whole morning ritual and I can't say enough how much I love it.

Well, about five minutes into The Cat in the Hat, the cable went out!  And CAM, who I didn't realize is apparently already sixteen, shouted with all the drama and teen angst you can muster:

OH!  I wanted to watch Kids' Shows!  My whole LIFE is RUINED!  FOREVER!

and promptly buried her head under the covers. 

While I was lying there thinking to myself, "really?!" WHM, our little sage, said very matter-of-factly:

Noooo, CAM.  It's DUST the CAY-bull is OUT.  We-Wax.

I seriously can't figure out who was funnier.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment