1. A cake-decorating turntable. (Michael's with 50% off coupon)
2. A cake decorating kit. (Michael's with 50% off coupon)
(Both of these items are already picked out ... just haven't bought them yet.)
3. A new teakettle. Ours is about 12 years old and finally starting to look it. (Le Creuset, perhaps? I think I want enamel, the stainless is getting old to me.)
4. An electric blanket. My in-laws spoiled me with one at the house in Maine this Christmas, and it's been all I can think of ever since! I also want one for CAM's bed, because her room gets so cold at night. (Kohl's, Macy's, Belk, wherever. I suspect they'll go on mega sale in a few weeks...)
5. A nice, offset spatula. (Williams-Sonoma)
That's it for now. I mean, sure, there are other things I want -- new clothes, new shoes, dinners out, etc., but these are the things I've been thinking of for a while. And they're perfectly attainable, but they are also little indulgences -- the kinds of things I could just go out and get, generally speaking, but I've not been tutoring enough lately to justify going out and getting yet. And no, this isn't meant as a shopping list! I just decided to post it here because I thought it would be fun to share. What things are on your wish lists right now?