Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things I Want to Buy ... Soon

Posting this, well, just because.  :)

1.  A cake-decorating turntable.  (Michael's with 50% off coupon)
2.  A cake decorating kit.  (Michael's with 50% off coupon)

(Both of these items are already picked out ... just haven't bought them yet.)

3.  A new teakettle.  Ours is about 12 years old and finally starting to look it. (Le Creuset, perhaps?  I think I want enamel, the stainless is getting old to me.)
4.  An electric blanket.  My in-laws spoiled me with one at the house in Maine this Christmas, and it's been all I can think of ever since!  I also want one for CAM's bed, because her room gets so cold at night.  (Kohl's, Macy's, Belk, wherever.  I suspect they'll go on mega sale in a few weeks...)
5.  A nice, offset spatula.   (Williams-Sonoma)

That's it for now.  I mean, sure, there are other things I want -- new clothes, new shoes, dinners out, etc., but these are the things I've been thinking of for a while.   And they're perfectly attainable, but they are also little indulgences -- the kinds of things I could just go out and get, generally speaking, but I've not been tutoring enough lately to justify going out and getting yet.  And no, this isn't meant as a shopping list!  I just decided to post it here because I thought it would be fun to share.  What things are on your wish lists right now?


--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment