Friday, January 13, 2012

Look What Came Today!


It's no wonder that Sweet As Pie Cooking Club picked Pioneer Woman's cookbook -- just take a look at the photos she provides for the Twice-Baked Potatoes recipe!  Talk about giving detail ... what a great book for any level cook.  I've already started flipping through it and reading her anecdotes here and there.  I can't wait to sit down and really go through it, because she's so down-to-earth and it's easy, fun reading. 


I'm especially excited because I saw with my quick flip through the book that many of the recipes are for things I already cook (and think I do an okay job at, by the way).   It's going to be fun to see how her recipes are different from mine, and what little tidbits I can pick up to make things easier, or more delicious, or if I actually like my own version of something better.

I get to pick a recipe for February ... I think I'll recruit Mick for a little help deciding!  Now that we have the cookbook in hand, this whole adventure just got even more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment