Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh, My! Projects!

You're probably wondering why I've not been updating about all the countless things I'm crossing off my 101 Things list, left and right.  Right?  You are keeping tabs, aren't you?

And you're probably thinking to yourself, "Sheesh, she stays at home with the kids, and for at least eight hours a week they're both in school ... she's not working except tutoring in the evenings ... What the heck does she do with her time?"

Well, first of all, I am very glad that you've kept those judgmental thoughts to yourself, thankyouverymuch.

And second of all, I probably ought to explain a little about this house of ours, and how we never really unpacked to LIVE here, and how I've been slowly working on that.  But that's really for another day, when I have time to write a novella.

And third of all, how I actually have another list I've been working through on the side.  And roughly 19,000 loads of laundry per day.  And about 19 balls in the air at once, really -- which is how I like to juggle things, but it keeps me busy, and not always in ways that are productive as far as my project lists go.  (I do cross tons of stuff off my daily to-do lists, though!)

So, here's the other list that's taken semi-priority over the 101 Things, at least as far as day-to-day business goes.  


I did a major one today, and I'll write about that in a separate post.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment