Monday, August 6, 2012

Smooches, Dahlink! Have you MEESED me?!

It has officially been one week since we arrived in Maine, and I know that I am woefully behind on my blog posts.  Sheesh, last I left you we were only just wrapping up Day 1!  We've been here a week already what the heck?!   I had a good stretch there with a few posts, but I've fallen behind again -- and I promise to remedy that in the coming days.

Let me give you a few ideas of what I've got coming your way ...

... the rest of our drive
... two different August PW recipes!  (can I get an MMM and an MMM, MMM)
... calligraphy I've been working on
... Penn State, Flo-Rida, Chick-fil-A, the American Girl Cafe, and the Olympics
... the joys and pains of packing, unpacking, packing, and learning a new grocery store
... my job search

And at least one or two things I've made lately!  Yes, in this chaos, I am still taking time to make stuff!

I know, I know -- I miss you, too, and I promise to get back on track shortly.  Since I'm frantically doing all this other stuff, why don't you drop a comment and tell me what's been happening in your world?  Pretty please?!

Smooches, dahlinks!

--Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment