Saturday, August 18, 2012

Calendar Quote

Lots of upheaval and disappointment in my life right now. I won't bore you with the details, and we've got our family and our health, so I suppose in the scope of things we are okay.  If I keep saying that, I might end up believing it, right?

In any case, I've been behind on my calendar because of our move. Just now, I finally realized how far behind I was, and I turned to today's page.  As I went through the three or four days I'd not yet torn off the pad, I saw yesterday's quote.  It was pretty much on target. 

"Once the 'what' is decided, the 'how' always follows.  We must not make the 'how' an excuse for not facing and accepting the 'what.'"

Pearl S. Buck

--Jen

1 comment:

  1. I hope things start looking up - sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now. Save some room for desert. Chocolate always helps.

    ReplyDelete