Saturday, September 22, 2012

Calendar Wisdom

I'm a little behind on these, mostly because I'm a little behind on everything!  And it doesn't help that I am pretty sure, but not 100% certain, that my little pile of quotes is still in my office in Georgia. Lord, help me ... that's a debacle and a half right there -- all the stuff that remains, and in such a state of not-ready-to-be-packed-ness, in Georgia.

Anyway.  Stress for another night.  Tonight, I'm trying to watch a little football, grade a little, plan a little ... and relax. 

There are actually two quotes today, aren't you lucky?!  (Fact:  I really want to de-clutter my little desk area!)

Although I am not a fan of his, here's a good one from Mohammad Ali:

"Inside of a ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down.  It's staying down that's wrong."

And here's one, sort-of in the same vein, from Abraham Lincoln:

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment