Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sometimes ...

... when you're having a bad, bad, day and all the world seems to exist to bring you down, someone reaches out in an unexpected way and makes everything in the universe right again.

The mom of one of CAM's best little girlfriends is teaching at the kids' preschool this summer, and she took the time to send me this little note last night.  Both the note and the fact that she took the time to think of me and send it along definitely served to make everything in the universe feel right again.

Thanks, Stephanie.  You made the entire day amazing!

Hey girl, I just wanted to take a minute and say that you are doing a wonderful job raising your kiddos. You should be a very proud mama of the two of them. During chapel today, those precious ones brought tears to my eyes as they cuddled together while singing about how much they love Jesus. Such an incredibly special moment and I loved getting to see it!!

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment