Monday, July 16, 2012

My Friend Jackie Makes Awesome Hats!

Seriously, I don't know what else to say.  Check out her Facebook page

Really.  I'll wait.  (And by the way, if you buy a hat this month, Jackie will donate another hat to a clothing center in Minneapolis, so that this winter people can come in, get a hat, and warm their noggins.  Every hat that she sells, she'll match with a donation to this wonderful place.  So go.  Now.  Check out her page.)



(elevator muzak playing here ... )



Okay, so you're back?  Hooray!  Whadidja buy?!  Share!

I'm like a kid when it comes to getting the mail every day, and there's not much I like better than coming home from a trip and having a BIG OLD stack o'mail to go through. 

Well, I can think of at least one thing:  finding a present in that stack of mail! 

Look what was waiting for me when we got back from our trip to Maine:

If you are wondering why I own a glass head, that's a story for another day. 
I am so excited.  It will actually be cold enough in Maine to wear this beauty during football season, and isn't it gorgeous!
I know, I look exhausted. That's only 'cause I am.  We had some sleeping issues last night, WHM and I ... but hey, I said the hat was gorgeous, not me! 
Thanks, Jackie!  I hope you sell millions!

--Jen


1 comment:

  1. So I was thinking to myself - I really should check Jennifer's blog now that she is back and all. Well, what do you know?? Thanks a million!!

    I would really like to hear the story about the glass head sometime like.. where can I get one?? :)

    Thanks for the lovely post!!

    ReplyDelete