Monday, May 6, 2013

We Made It!

We made it to the final round for the Mother-Daughter Lookalike contest!

But now the hard work begins, and even though I begged last week, this week I'm back to begging hardcore.  (And yes, I know it's awful that I am using the blog for this, but it's my blog, and this is for CAM, and please indulge me.)

See, voting opened today at noon for the top ten vote-getters in the last round, and although CAM was in 3rd place then, once voting opened and re-set, a few people have jumped out to quick leads. Because you can only vote once a day, leads are hard to close if you let the night go by without your best effort at catching up.

So, I'm writing today to ask if you, my dear friends and readers, will PLEASE vote for CAM in this contest.  It takes a minute a day.  That's all. You can vote today and every day through Sunday, and then I promise not to beg anymore.

Just go to this site, click on "Voting Ballot," and follow the prompts.

You'll see us -- we're the redheads.  :)



 A thousand thank-you's, and just as many promises to vote for YOU when you're in a contest!

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment