Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Take Back Everything I Said ...

... about not being intimidated by the moving truck.

I have no idea where this will all go.  We've still not unpacked from our first round in August.  There are boxes everywhere and it's a giant Catch-22:  We can't unpack the boxes because there's noplace to put stuff, but we can't put stuff anywhere because there are boxes everywhere ... 

I'm feeling kind-of bitter with the universe today.  I won't lie.  Rainy, dreary days don't help, and we've had an oversupply of those the past two weeks, too.

Good news! Mick and his cousin Travis were able to put in a few hours' work this morning and made a huge dent in unloading the truck -- a good bit of the big stuff is now in our storage unit. I feel worlds better. Still a tremendous amount of work to do ... But I can breathe again. --Jen

2 comments:

  1. One box at a time. You can do it. One box at a time. I have been there. It's not an overwhelming sea of boxes, it's a pile of individual boxes which you can conquer one at a time.

    I have seen your resume. If you can do all that, you can certainly do this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie. I am riding a roller coaster lately. I think I can, I think I can, I am positive I can, I break down in panic that I can't. I needed this ... you're awesome.

      Delete