Friday, November 16, 2012

COMIC SANS?!?!?!?!?

I hate comic sans. 

I find it unprofessional, tired, and ugly.

Mostly unprofessional and tired and ugly.

And a little more unprofessional, tired, and ugly.

And I find it condescending and obnoxious when, just because something is distributed through or from a school, that the default font is Comic Sans. 

I hate it. 

I will read whatever it is with an extra-critical eye and I will not take the author or the content seriously.

Anyone who ever does anything typed anywhere should have to read this and sign it.  More importantly, people should KNOW this, but they don't.  Someone should be teaching it.  I take on that challenge whenever possible.

Seriously. 

I. Hate. Comic. Sans.

I subscribe to Facebook groups and blogs about hating Comic Sans.  I really do.

So I about had a coronary just now when, for the first time in ages, I accessed this blog from my netbook instead of my now-deceased (play the funeral music here) Mac...

... and the heading is in Comic Sans.

Mother-bad-word-er, I need to figure out how the heck to fix this, and now!

But seriously:  did any of you notice this?  Or is this the latest little temporary blogger quirk?

--Jen

1 comment: