Thursday, December 13, 2012

High School Wisdom #12386973563586356

There was an awesome conversation in my room first thing this morning, when one kid was fussing at another kid whose pants were ... well, lower than they ought to have been.

For the sake of simplicity, I'll call the kids D and A.   I am stripping the conversation of slang, but you might want to kick it with a cool accent, yo.

D:  A, man, pull up your pants!
A:  No, man, they're good.
D:  You look stupid.  Pull up your pants.
A:  Man, leave me alone.  I'm fine.
D:  You're not fine!  You know what they say!
A:  Wha?
D:  People see your booty, they think you're fruity!  Pull up your dang pants!

BEST MORNING CONVERSATION EVER.

And let the record show that both of these kids are super, super kids, and the entire class laughed in the way you laugh when you're having a good time with friends.  I love those kids. 

But I now will forever know the booty-fruity rule.  And so will you.

--Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment