Thursday, September 19, 2013

Not. Enough. Hours.

Seriously,  I'm contemplating renaming this blog "Failing at Everything."

Okay, maybe not everything ... but it sure feels that way.  I'm about 18 months behind in my cooking club, and I've not posted here in two weeks again ... I don't even know where to carve out the time to get back into the groove.  I'm hoping that it will come -- but I'm going to be honest, friends: for the time being, I just don't see that light at the end of the tunnel.  Of course I know it's there, but I am running crazy at the moment and haven't even really stopped to think about it!

But the important stuff:
the light has been perfect every morning and afternoon for me to really just fall in love with my kids every moment all over again.

I tried to capture some of that today and (shocker--failed!) didn't quite get it, but I did get some snapshots -- inside, of course.

Enjoy.  I can't promise more soon, but I can promise I'm trying.

--Jen




1 comment:

  1. You are not failing... you have prioritized where things matter the most... and that is with your kids. They will remember, the people following your blog will forget that you didn't post for two weeks. You are awesome and need to give yourself a break :)

    ReplyDelete