Things I did:
1. Blog for an entire year, and have people who were perfect strangers follow me and -- dare I say it -- feel like longtime friends.
2. Keep a thankfulness journal for an entire year. (101 Things, Numero-74, CHECK!)
Things I did NOT do:
1. Figure out the stinking photos issue on said blog. (This one, if you're wondering.)
2. Timely finish my cooking club recipes.
3. Post about said recipes.
4. Blog about the list -- the ever-growing list -- of things I promised to blog about. Mostly because it's insanely frustrating to blog without photos (and insanely boring, I imagine, to read the posts without the photos and I am trying so hard to respect you!).
So... we'll call it a draw.
I'm getting on the stick, though, and I really, really mean it this time. You do believe me, don't you?!