Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two More Candylands ...

Since my last Candyland post was so popular, and I've been making these for CAM and WHM anyway, I decided whattheheck, and thought I'd post these here as well. ( If you've found me through Pinterest, thank you so much for coming to check out my little old blog!  I promise to do my best to not turn you away!) 


For CAM, I made the Sight Words version originally, and now here I have a version with words for colors and numbers, plus some two- and three-digit number recognition.


And for WHM, I made letter and number recognition (capitals and lowercases), plus an extra "b" and "d" for good measure.  Why, you ask?  Well, let me explain!

Last night, CAM and I were practicing her sight words and I asked her to tell me how to spell "and."

She told me:


A, and N, and ... well, either "b" or "d," Mommy.

Yep, you bet I added an extra "b" and "d" to that game! :)  I know it's normal to confuse the two, but we may as well keep practicing.

If you're reading about this for the first time, you can buy extra game cards (without needing to buy an entire new games) here.  Just select Candyland Original, and they're only $3 per deck!

--Jen

p.s.  if there are any other versions you want, drop me a comment. I'm going to make some simple math ones but I'm happy to make whatever -- I'm just psyched I have some new readers, and I am glad to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment